Tuesday 26 March 2013

SUMMER BLUES




As April is approaching,all I can think of is shorts, loose shirts and bright colours! This is a very casual and comfortable outfit.Wore my black shorts with a shirt that I picked from the streets of M.G. Road,Pune. To add some colour I paired it up with my green wedges and pink necklace(again,off the street).The green wedges are my current favourites which instantly brighten up any of my outfits. 



Here are the pictures-















Shorts-Vero Moda,
Shirt, Necklace,Ring- Thrifted,
Bag- Westside
Wedges- Clover Centre,Pune



Do let me know what you think of this look:)

Love,
S



17 comments:

  1. Love the neck piece Sayali.
    Welcome to the blogging world. :)

    The Style Cocktail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the very first comment Saily :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace!
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!
    I see you are a new blogger, and you have great style! so welcome to the blogosphere and keep it up!!!
    are you from Pune? I studied there!
    visit my blog and let me know if you like it!
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for such a lovely comment :)
      Yes am from Pune :D Which college?

      Delete
  4. Hey Sayali! I love the neckpiece the most in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know how to impress me !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :)
    I'm your first bloglovin follower! Love the blog you've got - those shorts look so great on you :)

    http://www.sunkissed-style-file.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dayle! Thank youu so much for stopping by :)
      I have been following your blog for quite some time and you sure do have a fan in me :)

      Delete
  7. Love the wedges, they're so summery. Also, your eye makeup is so pretty! Love the blog and hence I'm not following you on bloglovin! :D YAAAY.

    Can't wait to see more from you.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonshuu! Thank you for your lovely comment! :D Made my day! :)

      Delete
  8. Hey Sayali !

    You have got a nice new blog here.. congratulations on that!
    Pretty look. Love how you twisted a simple combination with that necklace and wedges. Following you on bloglovin and GFC :)

    Do come back soon to visit us soon!

    Much Love
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete