Friday 10 May 2013

ON NEON!

















Hello,
I think I have found the perfect solution to summer. They are comfortable,they are stylish and they remind me of  the 70's. The Palazzo Pants. Palazzos are extremely wide leg trousers that flare out from the waist. With the temperature rising,its a perfect substitute for jeans and it is oh so comfortable because of the loose and light fabric. I love how Palazzos can be paired with a casual top/racer back/crop top for the day and a formal shirt for the night.
In this post,I have paired it with a neon striped top. Though I love neon in accessories,I have never experimented with it otherwise.However, I absolutely fell in love with the colour and stripes!The neckpiece is another beauty added to my collection. 

Top- Max Fashion,
Palazzo Pants- Hill Road, Bandra
Neckpiece, Ring - Colaba,
Clutch- Lifestyle

Hope you are enjoying summer!
Let me know what you think :)

Love,
S.

2 comments:

  1. hey Sayali, welcome to the blogging world!
    and you have made a really nice start,I must say :)

    Eclyctico

    ReplyDelete