Thursday 21 July 2016

3 Perfect Outfits for this Weekend!

Well weekend is here (almost), and if you are like me you must have already started to wonder about what to wear! With the weather being so gloomy and rain gods being so generous,I like to pick shift dresses over my faithful denims in monsoons.

Here, I've rounded three outfits to wear this weekend whether you are planning a movie outing, a weekend getaway, or simply chilling with your friends!

1. Movie Date


Weekend outfit

2. Boho Chic


Boho dress

2 comments:

  1. Nice collection of dresses, really wonderful outfits to wear this weekend.
    Shop the latest collection of partwear designer gowns at a very affordable rates and look stunning at party and other occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
    Please share good post on necktie manufacturers company in delhi

    ReplyDelete